Last year at just around this same time, I was able to attend the most amazing workshop experience. Michele Anderson with Pinkletoes Photography in Austin Texas has been a favourite of mine since I started photography. When she starting doing workshops I knew there was no way I could miss it.
I blogged about it here and to this day I say it was a life changing experience. Dramatic, I know, but true none the less. It changed my focus, my thoughts about how I shoot and edit and feel about my own work.
Many of us stayed in touch through Facebook and we got to know other people who attended other workshops of Michele’s too. The idea popped up awhile back to have a reunion of past attendees. Again, I knew this was something I could not miss.
This past weekend 11 of us made the trek to Chicago from across the continent to meet up, see the sites, laugh till we cried, eat till we burst and take about 4,500 images (rough estimate, I’m sure it’s way more:))
I’ve been to Chicago before but seeing it through the lenses of these talented women blew me away.
These women are amazing photographers, wonderful mothers, smart business women, and so much fun. I am honoured to call them my friends.
Plans are already in the works for the next reunion…and it’s one I will not miss.
Thank you so much friends xoxo
Check out the work of these amazing photographers.
- Michele with Pinkletoes Photography- Austin TX
- Shona with Shona Reid Photography - Ottawa, Canada
- Sarah with Sarah Jordan Photography - Boston, MA
- Lena with Live, Love, Laugh - Northern New Jersey and New York, NY
- Janie with Janie Jones Photography - Kansas City, MO
- Leah with Leah Cook Photography - Dallas, TX
- Minnette with Minnette Demafiles Photography - Houston, TX
- Stacy with Anastasia Marie Photography - Peoria and central IL
- Heidi with Heidi Drexler Photography - St. Louis, MO